St. Francis High School is a top rated, private, Catholic school located in Wheaton, IL. It has 782 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Tuition is $11,500 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 96% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. Francis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+64 Students
- A-61 Students
- A+56 Students
- A55 Students
- A-48 Students
- A+45 Students
- A45 Students
- A+44 Students
- A-43 Students
- A+36 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
St. Francis High School Reviews
Making the decision to come to Saint Francis was easily one of the best I have ever made in my life. I attended public school K-8th and I noticed a drastic change in the level of education I received between public and private. The smaller classes allowed my teachers to engage with us and form closer relationships. My favorite thing about Francis is the tight-knit community. I experienced the loss of my father while I attended Francis and I have never felt so supported in my life. Everybody came together--even people I didn't know--to make sure I was doing fine. Yes, just like any other high school Francis has its bumps in the road (hence the 4-star rating, not 5). But, it's well worth the cost and stuff you have to go through while you're there!
St. Francis in Wheaton, Illinois truly embodies Catholic values while preparing students for a very successful future. Each and every student develops a special bond with the faculty and staff of St. Francis. Additionally, the teachers truly care about each and every student, devoting every possible free moment to help with their academics. The teachers are extremely qualified and dedicated to changing the lives of their students forever. The support of the administration and guidance creates a welcoming atmosphere for everyone that steps in the building. Students graduate with the knowledge they will use for the rest of their lives.
We are fortunate to live in an area with excellent public and private schools. We chose St. Francis for our daughter for academics, spirituality, and community, and it has been an excellent choice for her. Our daughter has participated in many different things, and her confidence level has risen. The academics cover a wide range of subjects and student learning levels. There are a lot of clubs and extra-curriculars for students to explore interests like cooking, theater, etc., and the times the clubs meet are varied so as all students can have the opportunity to attend and participate. The teachers and staff are accessible for questions and help. Our experience has been that St. Francis supports the whole student, mentally and spiritually, and provides an environment that enables students to grow individually both in and out of the classroom. We feel the school prepares their students well for college, and more importantly to be good citizens and engaged.