Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. Elizabeth High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A86 Students
- B-18 Students
- B+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- B-14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A-12 Students
- A-11 Students
- B-10 Students
- C+10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
St. Elizabeth High School Reviews
St. Elizabeth High School is small, close nit community that provide excellent education both academic and religious. The things that speaks most about this school the small community, because of this we become almost family with each other. The new thing that spoke out to me was the teachers. Not only are the teachers willing to help the students, but they remember you! After my first class, the teacher already had a class room of names memorized.
I personally have enjoyed my time at St. Elizabeth High School. The community and family feeling are simply not something you can find at any school. Benedictine hospitality and inclusion of all people is a major part of being apart of the St. Elizabeth community. Teachers and administrators are always around to help. As long as you show that you want to succeed and be helped, they are always willing to go out of their way to help you with whatever you are struggling with. The academic competitiveness between students is amazing. We push each other to work harder and do our best.
I enjoyed my experience at St. Elizabeth's because it is a school with many great opportunities. I was able to participate in numerous activities in clubs from the theater department, athletics, and clubs like chess, literature magazine, and pep club. Given the smaller class sizes you are able to meet with teachers more and get personalized help in each class. The school community is welcoming and supportive of your educational and spiritual journey all four years.