St. Dominic Savio Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Austin, TX. It has 390 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $11,400 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 95% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. Dominic Savio Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+44 Students
- A+35 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-21 Students
- A19 Students
- A-18 Students
- A-14 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. Dominic Savio Catholic High School
St. Dominic Savio Catholic High School Reviews
St. Dominic Savio CHS provides the community a place for bright students to shine, pursue various hobbies and STEM academics, and grow in their faith. The school becomes a family and the teachers are always willing to challenge and encourage their students. The sports teams always do very well, and personally I loved playing on the Tennis team. Even activities such as the Spring Musical allow the student a chance to learn how to balance their time and step outside of themselves to create a character. There was a heart for service as well. The Junior "street retreat" is just one place where students learn to see the world through someone else's eyes- those of the homeless. Overall, St. Dominic Savio is a wonderful place to continue one's lifelong goals of academia and growth.
The school has excellent academics, and I will be more prepared for college than any of my friends attending public school. However, sports is not important to the staff or principal, so the sports teams often go overlooked and do not get any help, especially if they have to miss for games. The teachers are fantastic and the student body is very supportive of each other.
St. Dominic Savio was a unique experience and it definitely helped me form a perspective most of my college peers did not get from their public schools. The teachers are really personable and really care about their students. They offer a lot of AP courses, clubs, and sports teams, and many service opportunities. It's a really challenging school but it is worth it.