St. David's School is a top rated, private, Christian school located in Raleigh, NC. It has 617 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. Tuition is $21,950 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. David's School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+35 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+18 Students
- A-12 Students
- A12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+7 Students
- A+7 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. David's School
St. David's School Reviews
St. David's created this community of friends that I will always have to fall back on throughout life. We endured so much together through our schooling experience that we became an incredibly close-knit group of friends, not just peers or classmates- friends. I tried going to another school, public specifically, thinking it would have a wider variety of offerings with more people and a more competitive atmosphere athleticly and academically. I found neither and it was during that year away, my freshman year of high school, that I truly began to understand the level of preparation and trust in ourselves St. David's was equipping us with. Combined with the relationships forged deep in discussion and discovery, this unique combination created an atmosphere that was completely irresistible. I am constantly discovering new benefits from an educational experience at St. David's, even as I go throughout my journey for higher education.
I came to this school as a freshman. The school extremely values the Honor Code, most of the teachers are strict yet sympathetic. There are not many clubs but sports and theater crew is widely popular among the extracurricular activities. The students take their education seriously and respect their teachers.
Truly unique institution. Educating the whole child... Academics, athletics, arts, spirituality, socially, philanthropically...