St. David's School is a top rated, private, Christian school located in Raleigh, NC. It has 625 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. Tuition is $23,950 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. David's School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+42 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+21 Students
- A-14 Students
- A14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A12 Students
- A+11 Students
- B+9 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
St. David's School Reviews
Teachers who care! Welcoming kind community. They walk the talk when they say “ whole child development.” Some outstanding teachers. Small classes excellent for students that need more personal attention.
I loved all of my teachers at St. David's because they cared about my improvement as a student and as a person. I loved playing sports at St. David's School. Something that I would like to see changed at St. David's is the culture of entitlement. Although it is difficult to change this, St. David's can try to improve that area.
St. David's created this community of friends that I will always have to fall back on throughout life. We endured so much together through our schooling experience that we became an incredibly close-knit group of friends, not just peers or classmates- friends. I tried going to another school, public specifically, thinking it would have a wider variety of offerings with more people and a more competitive atmosphere athleticly and academically. I found neither and it was during that year away, my freshman year of high school, that I truly began to understand the level of preparation and trust in ourselves St. David's was equipping us with. Combined with the relationships forged deep in discussion and discovery, this unique combination created an atmosphere that was completely irresistible. I am constantly discovering new benefits from an educational experience at St. David's, even as I go throughout my journey for higher education.