Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
St. David High School is an above average, public school located in Saint David, AZ. It has 110 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
St. David High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A50 Students
- A42 Students
- B40 Students
- B35 Students
- A+27 Students
- B-24 Students
- B23 Students
- C+19 Students
- B18 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
St. David High School Reviews
St. David High School's unique learning environment is one that maximizes success. Its Staff is approachable. They challenge students to expand their horizons, and accomplish their goals. St. David High School offers a surplus of clubs, sports, and student organizations, and encourages active participation in them. Each student has the opportunity to discover interests, strengthen skills, and, well, truly succeed.
I like that St. David is a small school and has a connection to Cochise College so there is availability for dual credit classes. I like how there is many different clubs to join and good teachers. I do not like the lack of art, stem, and computer classes. Funding is very limited at this school as there isn't any big company or really any kind of town to support it. Resources and money is all paid out of pockry, especially for school and club trips. The limited classes are also unfortunate as it doesn't give students th opportunity to take those classes. Overall, St. David High School is a good school, it just lacks the funding the students wish it had.
Saint David is a school focused on character and community. The small town creates a great atmosphere where students and teachers can have one-on-one interactions.