Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
St. Clair Secondary School is an above average, public school located in Saint Clair, MN. It has 312 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
St. Clair Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B39 Students
- B21 Students
- A15 Students
- B14 Students
- A11 Students
- A10 Students
- A-7 Students
- B+6 Students
- B6 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. Clair Secondary School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like St. Clair Secondary School
- B-Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton High School
- Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton (JWP) Public Schools, MN
- 40 reviews
- BCleveland Secondary School
- Cleveland Public School District, MN
- 43 reviews
- B-Maple River Secondary School
- Maple River School District, MN
- 15 reviews
- B+Waseca Senior High School
- Waseca Public School District, MN
- 66 reviews
St. Clair Secondary School Reviews
I've gone there my entire life and almost never had a bad experience. It's such an amazing school! They have a great academies department but I would love it to have a better art department!
I have been attending St.Clair Public School for 13 years now. Throughout all of those I never had a teacher that wasn’t willing to help me or answer any of my questions. My teachers are not only my educators but also a friend and role models. I can go to any of my teachers for help with anything, even life problems, and they will always help. The biggest thing that I like about St.Clair is that I am able to take college courses and get a college credit for taking it. Being able to do that has saved me hundreds of dollars, because I will be going into college with already 30 college credits. I would recommend St.Clair to any one, for sure.
Good learning experience, small classes allow for one on one time with teachers. Passionate teachers make a difference in and out of the classroom. Very nice sports facilities. In a small safe neighborhood.