Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
St. Christopher's School is a top rated, private, all-boys, Christian school located in Richmond, VA. It has 938 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $26,350 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. Christopher's School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+76 Students
- A+38 Students
- A36 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A19 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
St. Christopher's School Reviews
Excellent education, fostering boys to live by the school's mission by preparing them to live lives of honor and integrity, service, and leadership. I have already seen incredible growth in just the short time my son has been there, and I am so impressed with the way the older boys interact with others, showing kindness and support to everyone.
St. Christopher's school doesn't tolerate boys; they celebrate them. Their boundless energy is brilliantly redirected into focused learning within state of the art facilities by seasoned and compassionate leaders. Known mostly for stellar academics and how they foster the love of learning in boys, my favorite aspect of the school is that St. Chris values kindness, integrity, honesty and character as much as any academic award. Boys who are kind are celebrated. Brotherhood means loving your neighbor as yourself. Diversity is a priority and is intentional; meaning St. Chris knows that we're not the best until our classrooms reflect our world. At St. Christopher's School boys are not encouraged to be "just boys" they are expected to be good humans. In this day and age, it's all that this mother could ask for.
Key in the formation of my academic/athletic life; St. Christopher's helped me to foster interests I already had, while still providing time to develop new ones. The academics are very well-suited to any level of student; schedules can range from easy to rigorous, depending on student desire.