St. Christopher's School is a top rated, private, all-boys, Christian school located in Richmond, VA. It has 938 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $26,350 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+57 Students
- A+29 Students
- A26 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+20 Students
- A18 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. Christopher's School
St. Christopher's School Reviews
St. Christopher's school doesn't tolerate boys; they celebrate them. Their boundless energy is brilliantly redirected into focused learning within state of the art facilities by seasoned and compassionate leaders. Known mostly for stellar academics and how they foster the love of learning in boys, my favorite aspect of the school is that St. Chris values kindness, integrity, honesty and character as much as any academic award. Boys who are kind are celebrated. Brotherhood means loving your neighbor as yourself. Diversity is a priority and is intentional; meaning St. Chris knows that we're not the best until our classrooms reflect our world. At St. Christopher's School boys are not encouraged to be "just boys" they are expected to be good humans. In this day and age, it's all that this mother could ask for.
I did not go to St.Chris but my younger brother did.When he was there he practically went through hell and back he was constantly being bullied because he was more feminist than masculine.At the age of 10 he needed a therapist because of how bad it got.He is very artsy but the school never had a good arts program (Thankfully they are beginning to progress).The community there is overwhelmingly conservative.My brother is also dyslexic which was fine in the lower school but after that they didn't help him at all.My friends and I joke that they (St.Chris) spend more money on the grass than their counseling (which honestly could be true).In 6th grade my brother and father repeatedly asked for help from his math teacher and could never get any help at all.My brother was working as hard as he could and would get C's and D's.The look of constant disappointment on his face was horrible.The teachers are okay but they don't seem to care about the student who isn't an all American boy.
St. Christophers is an excellent program full of friendly young men. The teachers seem to care about every individual, but they will let you know if you get on their nerves. The campus is beautiful, and we are building an arts center right outside of the middle school to promote creativity. with an average class size of 16 and a student to teacher ratio of 6:1, your son will be sure to get all of the attention he needs to succeed.