Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
St. Charles Secondary School is an above average, public school located in Saint Charles, MN. It has 446 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 61% of students are at least proficient in math and 71% in reading.
St. Charles Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B28 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+13 Students
- A-13 Students
- A12 Students
- B+12 Students
- B+12 Students
- A11 Students
- B11 Students
- A-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like St. Charles Secondary School
- BChatfield Secondary School
- Chatfield Public Schools, MN
- 35 reviews
- BPlainview-Elgin-Millville High School
- Plainview-Elgin-Millville (PEM) Community Schools, MN
- 82 reviews
- B-Lewiston-Altura Secondary School
- Lewiston-Altura Public School District, MN
- 5 reviews
- BDover-Eyota High School
- Dover-Eyota Public School District, MN
- 21 reviews
St. Charles Secondary School Reviews
I like that the teachers will put extra effort to make sure the students are getting a good education and understand what they are learning. They will stay after school or before school to give you one on one help until you understand the material. I also like that the teachers and staff make you feel welcome as a student so school is more enjoyable throughout the day and less like a prison. The education and classes are also a plus, as I feel that they do a good job teaching the material. I have taken multiple AP classes, and I have learned a lot from those classes. One thing that I wish would improve is the variety of classes. Although there are still a lot of classes to choose from for St. Charles being a small school, I wish there were still a wider variety of classes.
St. Charles Secondary is a small but warm and inviting place where everyone is included in everything. From teachers helping students and students pushing each other to reach their full potential, St. Charles has a special place in my heart. This all inclusive school has things to do for everyone from clubs, to sports, to peer helpers, everyone at St. Charles Secondary is able to welcome anybody and get them to reach their full potential.
St. Charles is a small but caring High School. The faculty is dedicated to providing a positive experience for students. Students establish close connections with teachers, who not only teach, but guide kids in working hard. The community just passed a referendum to upgrade facilities.