St. Charles North High School is a highly rated, public school located in St Charles, IL. It has 1,986 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 64% in reading.
St. Charles North High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+174 Students
- B+135 Students
- A+135 Students
- A123 Students
- A-114 Students
- A-100 Students
- B-100 Students
- A+92 Students
- B91 Students
- B+91 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 118 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.58 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.61 responses
Schools like St. Charles North High School
- A+St. Charles East High School
- St. Charles Community Unit School District No. 303, IL
- 463 reviews
- ABatavia High School
- Batavia Public School District 101, IL
- 443 reviews
- AGeneva Community High School
- Geneva Community Unit School District No. 304, IL
- 331 reviews
- A+Wheaton North High School
- Community Unit School District No. 200, IL
- 316 reviews
St. Charles North High School Reviews
I thought Saint Charles North was an amazing school! The teachers were always very helpful and created a fun environment to be in. Students in the school were friendly and supportive of one another. The experience at North is one that students don't forget. They truly help prepare you for college or the next step in your life.
St. Charles North provides a rich academic environment with excellent sports and extracurricular activities. This blue ribbon school has an excellent music program and provides a plethora of opportunities for student involvement. Top of the line teachers will help your student succeed in all academic settings. Located in a fantastic suburban town, St. Charles North is where you want to send your children to school.
I loved the staff and faculty at my high school. They are all so encouraging and truly want students to succeed. I have made some of my closest friends here, and I'm so grateful for such a beautiful school. However, the students in the school can sometimes be disrespectful, but I suppose there's really no way of insuring that everyone presents proper manners. The school also directs most of their attention towards the athletic department, and as a music/drama student, I feel as if the art side of the school is not nearly as appreciated.