Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
St. Charles High School is an above average, public school located in St Charles, MO. It has 823 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 31% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
St. Charles High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-104 Students
- B75 Students
- B-66 Students
- B63 Students
- B+52 Students
- A51 Students
- B-50 Students
- C+49 Students
- B+48 Students
- A-47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 71 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Schools like St. Charles High School
- A-St. Charles West High School
- St. Charles R-VI School District, MO
- 102 reviews
- C+McCluer North High School
- Ferguson-Florissant R-II School District, MO
- 343 reviews
- A-Orchard Farm Senior High School
- Orchard Farm R-V School District, MO
- 39 reviews
- C+Brussels High School
- Brussels Community Unit School District No. 42, IL
- 20 reviews
St. Charles High School Reviews
Being a student at St. Charles High School has been an amazing experience. If I had the choice to change schools, I would not take that offer. The teachers here are extremely helpful and care about who you really are, not just about your grades. I feel welcomed and accepted here at St. Charles High School. Not just by the staff, but also by the students as well. The students here are caring and are always there to help anyone that is in need. Whether that be on their math homework or a personal problem they are dealing with at home. We have many clubs ranging from math club, game club, to a Christian club. We also have a wide range of sports that have open arms to anyone that wants to join. St. Charles High School is overall and amazing school to make friends and to learn at.
My experience at St Charles high wasn't a big amazing adventure that you see in movies. In movies you see there is drama and gossip at every corner or fights. My school was pretty peaceful and of course boring at times but what school isn't. Sure my school was at times boring but that doesn't mean it didn't have it's good moments, such as foot ball games, assemblies, or my favorite school dances. The dances brought everyone together, from the students and even some teachers. The teachers at St Charles high are I'm sure like any other teachers but there are some who shine just a little bit brighter than most. I'm grateful for the teachers I've meant and had the opportunity to learn from. They pushed me to succeed and never gave up on me.
I love St. Charles High School!!! So glad I go here. Lots of character in the building, an old historic building. Great teachers. They also have an amazing performing arts program, whether it is theater, choir, or dance which is in the Broadway Night Choir Concert and musical. Very diverse. The teachers care about the students.