COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
St. Catherine's began the 2020-2021 school year with in-person teaching and learning five days a week with new health and safety protocols to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. In addition, we have developed learning models and a decision matrix of how we intend to pivot to enable teaching and learning to continue throughout the school year. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
St. Catherine's School is a premier all-girls, age 3 through grade 12 Episcopal School in Richmond, Virginia.
Every lesson plan, every leadership opportunity and every facility is designed just for girls. Our passion for progressive academics is uncompromising, and our faculty are experts in nurturing the minds of girls. We intentionally foster a culture of confidence that allows each girl to emerge as a strong, smart and confident woman.
You have big dreams for your daughter. Let us help her soar.
St. Catherine's School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+128 Students
- A81 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+54 Students
- A49 Students
- A+49 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+41 Students
- A37 Students
- A+34 Students
Distance Learning During the Pandemic
St. Catherine's launched a Distance Learning Program for girls age 3 through grade 12 on March 19, 2020. Our girl-centered approach incorporates input from our expert faculty, as well as online teaching best practices from educators and schools across the globe. Our goal is to provide our girls with continuity in teaching and learning with a calm, consistent and engaging experience from home.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses