St. Augustine Catholic School Reviews

I really like this school I'm so happy my daughter got space all the staff very professional & responsible I really love 1st grade teacher M.s Barrios very helpful teacher & professional & also I love the Friday church prayer program overall I don't have any complain Thank you.
I am so grateful that the Lord led us to St. Augustine Catholic School. The teachers are kind, loving, and firm. They are truly invested in educating my children. The children, parents and teachers are an extended family--working together for common good. My sons attended a top blue-ribbon DC public school-- a beautiful facility full of "things" but absent of love. Our family is now complete...now that we found our school and a beautiful community of believers.
My child is currently a 3rd grader at Saint Augustine and her educational experience has been wonderful. Her critical thinking and problem solving skills have increased tremendously and she LOVES the extracurricular activities.
Start Your Review of St. Augustine Catholic School
This school is a solid place for children to grow and learn. Like any organization, you get what you put in. The school thrives on parent involvement, student engagement and community support. We enjoyed our 4 years there.