St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Columbus, GA. It has 650 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $8,175 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 95% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+40 Students
- A31 Students
- B-29 Students
- A-24 Students
- A19 Students
- B+18 Students
- B+18 Students
- B18 Students
- A+12 Students
- B+11 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 32 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School
St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School Reviews
Our family loves St. Anne-Pacelli School! We have been there since our oldest, now a 3rd grader, started Kindergarten, and now our middle child has begun Kindergraten there. The teachers and administrators are caring, have high standards, and are very generous with their time. It is obvious that most of them are there because they truly want to be. We have been particularly impressed with the reading program and the addition of robotics in the lower grades.
I love the teachers and the overall atmosphere at Pacelli High. There is no other feeling than walking into a building knowing that you are cared for and loved by students, teachers, and faculty. From Kindergarten all the way to my senior year, I could have never imagined myself at anywhere else. The small family-like feel is awesome. One of the biggest things for me was that the teachers care about education. Not only are we growing in knowledge, but we are growing through Christ.
My 4 kids have been attending St. Anne-Pacelli since 2001. They have always acted like a family to us! We enjoy the Catholic education and believe it’s a fundamental aspect to their upbringing. It’s a great community and they truly care about their students.