- Private, Catholic
- WARREN, MI
At St. Anne, you’ll never have to choose between excellent academics, extracurricular activities, or a strong focus on faith. We provide an excellent, values-driven education to all families at an affordable price.
• Well-rounded - Your child will benefit from an education that integrates their spiritual, academic, athletic, and social development and prepares them for their future as a responsible citizen living out God’s plan and purpose for their life.
• Accessible - Your child will receive an excellent Catholic education at an affordable price.
• Committed to excellence - Rigorous academics, extracurricular activities, and a variety of sports will help your child reach their full potential.
• Faith-driven - We are anchored in the Catholic faith and eager to partner with you to form your child into a disciple of Christ.
• Caring community - St. Anne is a tight-knit and caring community of families, students, and teachers ready to nourish your child’s heart and mind.
St. Anne Catholic Grade School
Your child will benefit from an excellent education that integrates their spiritual, academic, athletic, and social development and prepares them for their future as a responsible citizen living out God’s plan and purpose for their life
- African American1.7%
- Pacific Islander0.2%
- Native American0%
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekYes
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade B minus