St. Andrew's School is a top rated, private, boarding school located in Middletown, DE. It has 310 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. Tuition is $57,000 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. Andrew's School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+42 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+25 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
St. Andrew's School Reviews
St. Andrew's is a magical place! The community of students, faculty and staff is one of the most diverse and inclusive around. Students are encouraged to pursue new talents and are cared for like family by their advisors and teachers. The arts are vibrant at St. Andrew's as well as strong academics and opportunities to play so many sports and participate in a variety of extra-curricular clubs. The campus is really one of the most beautiful and serene places, sitting on hundreds of acres of sprawling fields surrounding Noxontown Pond in DE. Our child is thriving here and discovering so many new pursuits.
St. Andrew's offers an incredible and transformative journey to any student fortunate and qualified enough to attend it. The school sits on Noxontown pond, which provides not only fantastic scenery but also a great location for a spring swim or a crew race. Everything that St. Andrew's does radiates from its central mission, which is to take students from all kinds of backgrounds and make them into adults that will lead the world not only in their respective academic fields but also with empathy and integrity. I had personally made friends here that I know will support me for my entire life. Furthermore, having completed multiple challenging and thought-provoking courses here, I feel extremely prepared for college. If you are looking for a high school that will challenge you like a college and thus prepare you for it, St. Andrew's is the perfect fit for you.
St. Andrew’s is an amazing school! The community is so welcoming and inclusive, and I feel like I can talk to anybody. I’ve learned to be much more independent, and I’ve learned so much about myself and others. The academics are outstanding, and the learning style helps me think more critically. I wouldn’t change my experience for the world!