St. Agnes Academy for Girls (PK2-12)
St. Dominic School for Boys (PK2-8)
The Dominican Community of Schools is a place of learning unlike any other in Memphis. We are two single gender schools united into one community: St. Agnes Academy, designed just for girls, and St. Dominic School, created just for boys are part of a nurturing learning and faith community where every student belongs. From Early Childhood to our Upper School, small class sizes and attentive teachers help every student achieve in the classroom and beyond. Peers form a loving community of respect where character, belonging and lasting friendships flourish. And the Dominican Pillars of Study, Prayer, Community and Service, provide the foundation for all we do.
Take a closer look and you will find a challenging, inspiring and supportive place where your child belongs.
St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B32 Students
- A-21 Students
- A-20 Students
- A-14 Students
- A14 Students
- A-14 Students
- B11 Students
- B10 Students
- A+10 Students
- A9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses