At Springside Chestnut Hill Academy, we offer a unique educational model that empowers its younger students with a single-sex education in Pre-K through 8th and a coed experience in Upper School. Students learn in a community that inspires unbounded curiosity, independent thought, and a passion to effect positive change.
Our unparalleled, 62-acre campus combines the best of city and suburbs. We are distinguished by our signature programs in entrepreneurial leadership, global travel, robotics and engineering, college preparation, new media, outdoor education, and principles of sustainability.
Springside Chestnut Hill Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+96 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+42 Students
- A-40 Students
- A36 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+29 Students
- A29 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses