Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Springport High School is a public school located in Springport, MI. It has 328 students in grades PK, 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Springport High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C-45 Students
- A43 Students
- B-26 Students
- B24 Students
- B+22 Students
- B+20 Students
- A+18 Students
- B17 Students
- B-15 Students
- C15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Springport High School Reviews
I liked that it was a small school and everyone knows everyone along with teachers helping out as much as they can and being there for you. I liked that I was close to the school and that they offered advanced placement classes for the smarter kids and how they helped out making sure everyone fits in the way they want to. The school also lets students do what they want and give out many information and keeps parents informed. Springport is a really good school and helps all the students.
Being enrolled in Springport High School has opened the door to many opportunities that others do not have access to. I was able to fly to an international destination twice for an agriculture immersion trip with my FFA chapter, travel around the Midwest to participate in state and national competitions, and have developed leadership and planning skills while planning and executing our chapters events. Other than the FFA experiences, since Springport is such a small school I have been able to participate in all the sports that I have wanted to try. Springport is a small school that offers many different opportunities that students will not see anywhere alse.
I like how everyone was involved in everything. We had animals on the campus, we were allowed to leave to get lunch because that's how much they trusted us. I just wish the lunch food was better.