Springfield Township High School is a highly rated, public school located in Erdenheim, PA. It has 624 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Springfield Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-93 Students
- A+74 Students
- A54 Students
- A+52 Students
- A-46 Students
- B+41 Students
- A+29 Students
- B26 Students
- A26 Students
- A+24 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Springfield Township High School
- A+Methacton High School
- Methacton School District, PA
- 255 reviews
- AAbington Senior High School
- Abington School District, PA
- 321 reviews
- AUpper Dublin High School
- School District of Upper Dublin, PA
- 216 reviews
- A+Upper Merion High School
- Upper Merion Area School District, PA
- 271 reviews
Springfield Township High School Reviews
I enjoyed the educational growth that Springfield offered. However, I believe socially this school can become very distracting since it is so small which sometimes steered my focus in the immature direction. I have always wished this school was more racially equal since I never felt any comfort there by the students and administrators. I will admit there are a few good souls wandering those halls but the education factor is just about the only positive for this school for me.
I really loved my time at Springfield. Even though it's a public school, the academics and teachers were still really great, and the resources were pretty nice, too. Since it's part of a small town, it was nice to go to school with people you'd known all of your life. While things started going more downhill as the years went on, I really value what I learned there and feel it has helped me a lot at college.
For a small school, Springfield possesses great pride and both students and faculty alike strive to discover true passions through required curriculum. My experience has been extremely positive as I have been wholeheartedly welcomed into the art department I now treasure and various classes that I continue to develop from.