Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Springfield Township High School is a highly rated, public school located in Erdenheim, PA. It has 716 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Springfield Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-138 Students
- A+106 Students
- A-83 Students
- A75 Students
- B59 Students
- A+58 Students
- B38 Students
- A37 Students
- A+35 Students
- A-34 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 38 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Springfield Township High School
- AMethacton High School
- Methacton School District, PA
- 310 reviews
- AAbington Senior High School
- Abington School District, PA
- 377 reviews
- A+Upper Dublin High School
- School District of Upper Dublin, PA
- 259 reviews
- AUpper Merion High School
- Upper Merion Area School District, PA
- 314 reviews
Springfield Township High School Reviews
Springfield Township High School has excellent academics! I have learned a tremendous amount within the four years I have spent here. It is diverse, but can sometimes seem not. While there are times for minorities to shine through, other non-minority groups often shoot down our ideas or suggestions. The resources provided are extremely helpful and definitely be beneficial for college. On the contrary the administration, can be a little contradicting. At times they make a decision and often go back on it. All in all, just like any school it has it's differences, but it's positives are what come together and help the community.
Springfield is a really great school, the academics are top notch and students can learn a lot if they want to. Although I am grateful to have had an education as such, there are still some downfalls. The administration is disconnected from the students and staff - and therefore struggles to meet student needs, the school does little to represent minorities, and students are less likely to attend prestigious universities because they are not talked about- Springfield produces educated but comfortable people.
The school is very average. Everyone or at least when I went stayed in their groups including the teachers from what I saw. What I wish to see is the staff trying to break these groups, including them and have the students communicate better with everyone...a huge lack of diversity. Just because you have a club that caters to minorities doesn’t make the school minority friendly. Make everyone feel included especially since the school has a majority of white students.