Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Springfield High School is a highly rated, public school located in Springfield, PA. It has 1,248 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Springfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-265 Students
- A+225 Students
- A-177 Students
- B161 Students
- A145 Students
- B-81 Students
- A+76 Students
- A-72 Students
- B71 Students
- A+71 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Springfield High School
- AJenkintown Middle/High School
- Jenkintown School District, PA
- 48 reviews
- APhoenixville Area High School
- Phoenixville Area School District, PA
- 158 reviews
- A+Upper Dublin High School
- School District of Upper Dublin, PA
- 260 reviews
- AEast High School
- West Chester Area School District, PA
- 245 reviews
Springfield High School Reviews
Springfield High School taught me plenty of skills that have transferred into my work in college. I had a lot of well-versed teachers that not only taught me the content of their classes really well, but also memorable life lessons that I will carry with me through my undergraduate and graduate schools. The amount of extracurriculars they offered was phenomenal for me. It taught me to express myself and become more confident in myself and in my skills. The administration was a bit difficult to deal with sometimes with technicalities and passing policies, but it's understandable where they come from. The teachers obviously care about all the students and what their plans are. Though high school is difficult to get through, Springfield definitely still gave me the skills I needed for my future.
I like how much most teacher care about learning at Springfield. I have had some bad teachers but overall most of them are very kind and willing to help students perform well. The school can be tough on students, especially with academics, but it helps many to flourish in college since they are used to the high standard. Springfield cares about their clubs, sports, and music, which is evident if you go there. There are so many clubs to join and so many sports to play. I actually play in the orchestra, plays sport and I am involved in clubs. From these experiences, I can guarantee being involved in school other than classes is a good idea and makes being at Springfield even better.
Springfield High School is a wonderful place. I have had so many great opportunities - in and out of the classroom- to further my love of learning. There are so many different classes to take that can benefit anyone and fit all different learning types and levels. Clubs, sports, community service, and much more are offered to all students to help not only the school, but the people in the community.