Springfield High School is a highly rated, public school located in Springfield, PA. It has 1,198 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 70% of students are at least proficient in math and 83% in reading.
Springfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-145 Students
- A+135 Students
- A-108 Students
- B+93 Students
- A78 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+47 Students
- B-42 Students
- B41 Students
- A39 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Springfield High School
- AJenkintown Middle/High School
- Jenkintown School District, PA
- 42 reviews
- APhoenixville Area High School
- Phoenixville Area School District, PA
- 124 reviews
- AUpper Dublin High School
- School District of Upper Dublin, PA
- 216 reviews
- AEast High School
- West Chester Area School District, PA
- 230 reviews
Springfield High School Reviews
Springfield School District is great for students of all ages. They have so much to offer and made my high school experience amazing by creating a fun learning environment. Most students dread going to school because it causes stress. However, at Springfield there are many out of school activities that students can participate in. Any club or sport team can be created by the student body as well as long as they get a faculty member to be the head of it. Not only does Springfield give students the ability to learn and have fun outside of school, but they make learning exciting by providing a good balance of lecture and activities. They do many projects with groups and individually for students to develop the skills to work in teams and pairs, but to also be independent when they need to be. Overall, Springfield gives many options for students of all races, religions, and beliefs, to have a great education and high school experience, while creating a sense of unity between the students.
Springfield High School is a decent public school. There is a fair amount of diversity and the staff tends to be a mixed bag. Academically, it is what you make it. If you, as a student, are willing to challenge yourself then you will be ready for college. If not, then it's safe to assume nobody else will do it for you. There are many clubs and activities and there is a new building being created soon!
I feel Springfield High School has prepared me for my future while making it a fun learning environment. I made some of my closest friend while attending Springfield! The teaching staff is very reasonable and welcoming.