Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B minus
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Springfield High School is an above average, public school located in Holland, OH. It has 1,045 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Springfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B232 Students
- grade B154 Students
- grade A+102 Students
- grade A minus83 Students
- grade A minus66 Students
- grade B58 Students
- grade A minus44 Students
- grade B minus44 Students
- grade B minus42 Students
- grade B minus39 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responses
- Spirit week27%
- Sporting events9%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,566 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 13 responses
Schools like Springfield High School
- grade A minusToledo Early College High School
- Toledo City School District, OH
- Rating 3.93 out of 5 76 reviews
- grade BClay High School
- Oregon City School District, OH
- Rating 3.69 out of 5 165 reviews
- grade ASylvania Southview High School
- Sylvania City School District, OH
- Rating 3.75 out of 5 186 reviews
- grade B+Maumee High School
- Maumee City School District, OH
- Rating 3.59 out of 5 128 reviews
Springfield High School Reviews
Rating 3.82 out of 5 100 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
My experience at Springfield high school has been very good. Over the years, I have made lots of friends, learned many things, and have been able to do things I never thought I would be able to do. The teachers do their jobs well and work hard to make sure everyone understands the material. There are also many opportunities in Springfield within the many clubs, sports, and organizations that are offered here. If I had to choose between Springfield and any other school, I would choose Springfield. It's my home. Go Blue Devils!
I enjoyed the majority of my classes and formed great relationships with my teachers. The building improves little by little each year and the school spirit makes events so much fun. I wouldn’t want to go to any other high school in the area. GO BLUE DEVILS!
Overall, Springfield High School provides a good learning environment and place to grow as an individual. It is not perfect by any means and does not hold all my favorite moments or best times in life but I grew more here than anywhere else in regards to relationships with others and myself as well.