Springdale High School is an above average, public school located in Springdale, AR. It has 2,163 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 19% of students are at least proficient in math and 39% in reading.
Springdale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-789 Students
- B-374 Students
- B253 Students
- B-181 Students
- B+135 Students
- C+95 Students
- B85 Students
- B-76 Students
- B+67 Students
- A-62 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.43 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.43 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 120 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.54 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.62 responses
Springdale High School Reviews
My experience at Springdale High School was great! I was in the IB (International Baccalaureate) Program and my teachers were AMAZING. They helped me and helped make all of us feel like we were family. I love the school is very diverse and you feel at home. I never once witnessed people treating each other poorly and I always saw nice teachers. The only reason I can't rate it 5 stars is because I never really experienced any regular class courses so I can't say that every teacher is amazing or that every class is high quality, but I can say the AP and IB classes were awesome. I loved the lessons and the teachers.
I have had an amazing experience at Springdale High! I have been a bulldog cheerleader (captain for 2 years), member of the medical academy, Vice President of HOSA and have been voted as a member of homecoming court twice. SHS thrives on diversity and hard work. Being a bulldog has made me a better student, athlete, and person.
SHS is one school that has something for everyone. Everything you cold possibly want is at your fingertips. You can join several clubs such as NHS, HOSA, key club, puzzle club, a class council for your grade level, GSA, art club, and you can even join an academy. The school has several academies for everyones interests. At Springdale High School you can join medical, law, IB, teaching, or engineering. These academies were created to help students prepare for their future careers. The academy teachers are not only teachers, they're friends. The school also has a lot of school spirit and fun activities. You can go to games to support the bulldogs, you can participate in spirit week, you can go to or participate in school plays, and you can do so much more! Springdale High School is the high school of everyone's dreams! Go red dogs, woof woof!