Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Springboro High School is a highly rated, public school located in Springboro, OH. It has 2,036 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 30 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 88% in reading.
Springboro High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A424 Students
- A+421 Students
- A-382 Students
- A-275 Students
- B-226 Students
- A185 Students
- B138 Students
- A-132 Students
- B+99 Students
- B-85 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 110 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
Schools like Springboro High School
- ABellbrook High School
- Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Local School District, OH
- 151 reviews
- A-Beavercreek High School
- Beavercreek City School District, OH
- 377 reviews
- BWaynesville High School
- Wayne Local School District, OH
- 79 reviews
- A+Oakwood High School
- Oakwood City School District, OH
- 137 reviews
Springboro High School Reviews
I have been going to Springboro schools my entire life. I didn't care for the district until I entered high school. This switch changed my whole view on the city and the district. Here I had teachers that didn't care so much about my grades but instead about my learning! This was new to me and I liked it. This experience made me enjoy learning and going to school. I made more friends and the teachers are phenomenal! I cannot speak highly enough about this school. I would recommend it to anyone entering freshman year. The best teachers I have had here are Mrs. Franks, Mrs. Lewellen, and Mr. Holweger
I had a great experience at Springboro High School! The teachers, staff and administration are amazing! My brother, sister and I all enjoyed our high school careers at Springboro. I know that I am prepared for the next four years in college because of the quality education that I received at Springboro High School!
Springboro High School overall is a fun place for student activities and clubs. However, it is clear that the staff is not particularly caring about its students, especially guidance. Programs such as the Junior ROTC is a great way to make friends and make your high school experience more meaningful and memorable. The nicest teachers are any teachers involved in science classes, and provide the most active learning courses. The custodial staff are some of the nicest people working in Springboro High School, as well as the lunchroom staff. Overall, Springboro has its flaws but is a good school altogether.