Springboro High School is a highly rated, public school located in Springboro, OH. It has 1,867 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 76% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Springboro High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+333 Students
- A321 Students
- A-301 Students
- A-209 Students
- B-186 Students
- A138 Students
- B116 Students
- A-112 Students
- B73 Students
- B+72 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 98 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.48 responses
Schools like Springboro High School
- ABellbrook High School
- Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Local School District, OH
- 144 reviews
- A-Beavercreek High School
- Beavercreek City School District, OH
- 346 reviews
- BWaynesville High School
- Wayne Local School District, OH
- 69 reviews
- A+Oakwood High School
- Oakwood City School District, OH
- 126 reviews
Springboro High School Reviews
My school offers a very good education with high standards, but it is rapidly becoming over populated because of it’s positive academic reputation. Unfortunately, as a result, the staff is spread thin and many students never develop relationships with teachers/mentors. Opportunities for extracurricular activities are not keeping up with the size of the student body. Also, there is a vast difference between instructors teaching the same subject . I had a brilliant honors biology teacher my sophomore year and absolutely loved the class. Friends of mine who’ve had different teachers, however, struggled in biology despite learning the same material. This same situation can be applied to every subject, especially English.
Some things that are delightful about Springboro High School include the majority of teachers that enjoy their job, the large variety of classes that are made available for all students, and there are always a lot of people you can befriend. On the other hand, Springboro High School could improve is by putting a little more focus on other activities, events, and extracurriculars that are not only football.
All the teachers at Springboro High School are highly knowledgeable and motivated to tend to the needs of each student. The administration is involved greatly in the insurance of safety to all teachers and students. With the variety of courses available such as general, college prep, advanced placement, and college credit plus, it’s easy to mold one’s education to best suite each student. Not only is the classroom learning excellent, but the athletics are as well. Springboro has tons of spirit to cheer on the teams. To improve this school, I would suggest offering a better variety of healthy food choices in the lunchroom. This would highly benefit students by helping to develop healthy eating habits. Overall, Springboro High School is a great place to be.