Spring Vale Christian School Reviews

Extremely dedicated staff who go far beyond the call to provide a safe and encouraging environment where students almost become family. Excellent student to staff ratios and loyal alumni all over the country who love to be involved and come back to serve. Highly recommend!
Spring Vale Christian School is a wonderful place with wonderful people. I wouldn't trade my time here for any other high school experience.
I graduated from Spring Vale in the early 90’s. It was an amazing opportunity to be part of a private boarding school as a high schooler. It prepared me well for a lifetime of ministry service.
When I became a parent I knew that my children would be blessed and well prepared for life by SVCS. Two of our children have graduated from Spring Vale and are currently working to complete their college education. Both of our boys graduated with honors. Their standardized test scores provided them access to their college of choice and even large scholarships toward their tuition.
Spring Vale is a great school. My family are blessed to have been a part of it.
Start Your Review of Spring Vale Christian School
Spring Vale has been a blessing to our family: academically, spiritually, and socially. Our most recent graduate will attend WMU well prepared for what is ahead.
I attended Spring Vale for 4 years of high school and was prepared for college.
I have 3 young men that graduated Spring Vale and went straight to University and have been very successful. I will be graduating my 4th child in the next year.
I appreciate the focus on character while moving toward the academic goals.
The Spring Vale experience is not like any other experience. I did not attend Spring Vale as a young adult but my two sons attended and I was able to encounter the spring vale experience through them and what a blessing that was. Now God has brought me here to work at Spring Vale and I get to experience this in a whole new level and area and again it is a blessing. A blessing that you must experience for yourself.
I attended Spring Vale from 1996-2000. It was a life-changing experience for me. I found a home and a family in addition to a school and education. I made life-long friendships, grew spiritually, and was prepared for college, professional life, and ministry. Spring Vale has a long heritage of preparing students for life, calling, career, and service. I was blessed to be a part of it.
I am so excited that Sprin Vale is introducing a Classical grammar school in the fall!! The Classical Education model is needed and welcomed!
Springvale literally changed my life. I would definitely recommend anyone that wants to grow closer with God to go to springvale!
While I was never a student at SVCS, I regularly interact with the students and staff on a professional and personal level. I appreciate the positive atmosphere of intentionality, care and compassion they share. Honoring God is at the core of their values and it shows.
I went to Spring Vale for all four years of high school and lived in the dorms. It’s an experience I wouldn’t trade for the world. The people love and care for you like you are family. The Education was amazing and the relationships developed there are life long. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality school with quality people.
An amazing place to grow spiritually and build lifelong relationships. Teachers and students invest themselves into one another in order to seek God and allow Him to dwell in themselves and the people around them.
This school is filled with caring teachers who really go the extra mile and make the difference! I went from an average student to an honor student and on to earning my Bachelors with honors!
I graduate from Spring Vale in 2009. My experience there was amazing. Great teachers. Competitive sports program. Awesome staff. Highly recommended!