Spring Hill High School is an above average, public school located in Spring Hill, KS. It has 696 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Spring Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-133 Students
- A-131 Students
- B+100 Students
- B49 Students
- B+49 Students
- B45 Students
- B+32 Students
- B-32 Students
- B+29 Students
- B17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Spring Hill High School
- A-Gardner Edgerton High School
- Gardner Edgerton Unified School District, KS
- 334 reviews
- B-Midway High School
- Midway R-I School District, MO
- 31 reviews
- B+Louisburg High School
- Louisburg Unified School District, KS
- 61 reviews
- B-Grandview Senior High School
- Grandview C-IV School District, MO
- 200 reviews
Spring Hill High School Reviews
I loved going to Spring Hill Highschool! The work environment was incredible with no tolerance to bullying and great teachers. We even just got new additions to the building and they are super awesome! We have "think tank" rooms with bouncy chairs and charging stations. All of the desks in the science and math departments are whiteboards so we are able to work on the desks while being able to erase it.
I loved that it is a smaller school but definitely still growing! SpringHill is one of the top ten school districts in Kansas. We had MacBooks and the teachers were outstanding! We just added onto the school and got brand new stadiums for football and soccer.
For me, I rather favor this than other schools around here, for example all of the Olathe schools are a lot larger, and this schools is just the right size so that you know everyone in the school. Another great thing about this school is that you get to know your teachers really well since the classes are very small. The last thing I want to talk about is that we don't really have a large amount of AP or dual credit classes, and I really want that to change because if we did I would take almost every one of them because it could prepare me for college a lot better than what we have now. Overall, I really love my school but I think we should improve our academics in the higher spectrum of students.