Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Spring Hill High School is a highly rated, public school located in Longview, TX. It has 543 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Spring Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-69 Students
- A+61 Students
- A+52 Students
- C+49 Students
- B49 Students
- A47 Students
- B+46 Students
- A-44 Students
- A-36 Students
- C28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Spring Hill High School
- B-New Diana High School
- New Diana Independent School District, TX
- 79 reviews
- BUnion Grove High School
- Union Grove Independent School District, TX
- 71 reviews
- A-White Oak High School
- White Oak Independent School District, TX
- 58 reviews
- AHallsville High School
- Hallsville Independent School District, TX
- 171 reviews
Spring Hill High School Reviews
Spring Hill was the best school for my son. We are from Mexico, and my son needed a safe environment to learn a second language. After being in Longview ISD for 3 years, big school and lots of bullying problems. We moved to Spring Hill, we heard great things about Spring Hill from many friends. My son thrived academically and socially. Even though there are a few Hispanics at the school, my son never felt discriminated against. On the contrary, the community embraced him, his High School years were wonderful. We met a lot of parents, we never felt excluded from being Hispanics. The teachers were wonderful, they answered my emails right away. They make students work hard, so they can be ready for college. After 5 years of renting an apartment at Spring Hill, we bought a house. We love the SH community!
The school is really good education wise, very diversity on where you lived. You could tell who the “rich” kids are and the “poor” kids are. They did help most kids! They are somewhat very understanding with issues that are out of school but will always expect better.
I have loved experiencing my high school years in this school and would not change anything about my experiences! The teachers and staff care about grades and passing everyone. They will help in any way they possibly can. The office staff is very helpful and productive as well. Our principals strive to have conversations with and get to know the students.