Spring Hill High School is an above average, public school located in Hope, AR. It has 259 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Spring Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-42 Students
- B-31 Students
- A31 Students
- B29 Students
- B25 Students
- C+25 Students
- B-17 Students
- B16 Students
- A-11 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Spring Hill High School Reviews
Spring Hill High School has given me many opportunities to grow and learn, not just as a student but as a person. The faculty engage with all students with a smile. Spring Hill School has been a wonderful experience and a recommend parents to give the faculty a chance to teach them.
It is a very close knit and closed off school. Everyone knows everyone. The people there are proud and loud. The school is laid back and does not function like a normal school, it is small and involved with the community that it is surrounded by. The school is cliquey, and if you’re not from the area, you don’t fit in very well.
I am exchange student who study here for one year. I have a lot of fun in Spring Hill. The local students are very friendly and welcoming new student. Every year, Spring Hill High School have exchange students from all around the world.