Spring Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+38 Students
- B-29 Students
- A28 Students
- B25 Students
- C+24 Students
- B23 Students
- B16 Students
- B-13 Students
- A-12 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Spring Hill High School Reviews
I have attended Spring Hill School from Kindergarten through graduation. I have truly loved being a part of this school and community. It has made a huge impact on my life. WE have a small community with a huge fan base and lots of parental involvement. The teaching one-on-one instruction has been wonderful. They always instill good character values, and it is truly a great environment. I am so thankful that this is where my foundation roots started.
All throughout elementary, the teachers were amazing and super helpful in everything I did. They did everything they could to make sure I was a successful student. I ended high school with a 3.8 GPA and graduated with highest honors. This school has really challenged me and helped me grow in education.
Athletic Facilities at my school are very good! We have great football, softball, and baseball fields. Our gym isn't very big, and it is only one sided, but it is still a very good gym with great athletes that work very hard everyday! We don't have a track, but we have students that run track. We just run around the school.. pretty much a big circle. All of our athletic facilities are optional, but the "athletic" kids are usually the ones that play and participate.