Spring Creek High School
- SPRING CREEK, NV
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade D minus
Spring Creek High School is a public school located in SPRING CREEK, NV. It has 878 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 24% of students are at least proficient in math and 50% in reading.
Spring Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B+208 Students
- grade C102 Students
- grade A61 Students
- grade B+59 Students
- grade B57 Students
- grade B50 Students
- grade A38 Students
- grade B33 Students
- grade B31 Students
- grade C+27 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Spring Creek High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade C+
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 25 responses
- Sprit weeks28%
- Foreign Fair16%
- Spirit Week4%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 12 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade C minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$13,530 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 17 responses
Spring Creek High School Reviews
Rating 3.57 out of 5 127 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Spring Creek High School is a great school! It has many different programs available, including Business, Health Science, Agriculture, and more! At Spring Creek High School, I would love to see more Advanced Placement classes available.
A perfect school for the rural community in which it supports. The education you receive at SCHS is very well rounded despite the resources contained in larger schools. The sports and clubs at SCHS are regularly superior to those in-state and nationally. The school has excellent coaches and advisers. However, being a newer school, it has always lacked "school spirit" both in the students and teachers. Nonetheless, my experience at SCHS was more than beneficial.
Not a good school at all, it really only exists to make sure kids pass with Ds so that they can move on to work a job at the mines. They don't prepare students for any college whatsoever outside of a few kind-hearted teachers who go out of their way to make the transition better. The administration and a few councilors don't really care about the students and could be downright creepy at times. That being said, the sports teams are pretty excellent, especially the football, wrestling, and cross-country teams.