Splendora High School is a public school located in Splendora, TX. It has 1,110 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 76% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Splendora High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B130 Students
- A+114 Students
- A-109 Students
- B102 Students
- A+97 Students
- B+70 Students
- B-67 Students
- A55 Students
- A-47 Students
- B44 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Splendora High School
- CCleveland High School
- Cleveland Independent School District, TX
- 106 reviews
- BNew Caney High School
- New Caney Independent School District, TX
- 173 reviews
- B-Caney Creek High School
- Conroe Independent School District, TX
- 145 reviews
- BTarkington High School
- Tarkington Independent School District, TX
- 67 reviews
Splendora High School Reviews
My experience here has definitely been a bit of a roller coaster with all of the school shootings happening around us. Though, sometimes I think the schools ideas aren’t the best, the truth is, they are. I do wish to see improvements in some teaching styles, and maybe a little more diversity or openness to different classes that I think would be beneficial to an abundance of students there who are sheltered or don’t realize the consequences to their decision. Overall, I have appreciated the academic experience I have had and will forever be greatful for my college credit. Regardless of what I think on bad days, I can never say that I went to a “bad school.” Everything that happened was a reaction to the kids around me.
I like their policies and student management. However, something that they lack is good cafeteria food and informing students of their career opportunities.
I liked all of my AP and DC teachers. However, the main thing I would like to see change is the difficulty of on level classes as they were as hard as PAP junior high classes. The second thing would be to get a good science department because as of this last year the best teacher in the science department left. The rest of the science teachers are spotty.