Sperry High School is a public school located in Sperry, OK. It has 329 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Sperry High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A52 Students
- C+39 Students
- A35 Students
- C22 Students
- B22 Students
- B-20 Students
- B+17 Students
- B15 Students
- A15 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Sperry High School
- C+Caney Valley High School
- Caney Valley Public Schools, OK
- 37 reviews
- B-Will Rogers College High School
- Tulsa Public Schools, OK
- 92 reviews
- BCharles Page High School
- Sand Springs Public Schools, OK
- 276 reviews
- C+Catoosa High School
- Catoosa Public Schools, OK
- 96 reviews
Sperry High School Reviews
I miss it everyday. The teachers, the faculty, the students, the organizations, the clubs, everything. Everything about that school, I miss. If I could go back and do it again, I would. High school was some of the best times of my life and to relive it would be amazing.
I love how Sperry High School is always there for you no matter what is going on in your life or family. Even tho they are only students and teachers there also like a second family to me. I may not know everyone there but they will always have my back. In my opinion seeing Sperry High School redo there building and fix the ceiling would be amazing.
I like the small class sizes which allows the students to get one on one help when they need it. I would like to see some of the rules that are a little extreme to be changed but overall Sperry High School is a great school!