Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Spanish Fort High School is a highly rated, public school located in Spanish Fort, AL. It has 1,100 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Spanish Fort High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B257 Students
- A227 Students
- A191 Students
- B127 Students
- A-124 Students
- B+120 Students
- C+73 Students
- A-70 Students
- A-69 Students
- A-55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 54 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
Spanish Fort High School Reviews
My experience at Spanish Fort High School was life changing, to say at the least. I met so many amazing people, made life-long connections with the students and staff, and fulfilled my desire to expand my education! The teachers and students at Spanish Fort High School guided me through the most challenging times of my life, and I will forever be thankful to the school who paved the way for my success!
Spanish Fort overall was not a bad high school for the last four years. The teachers were okay for normal classes. But I have always wanted to challenge myself and I just don’t feel like my teachers taught me to their full potential. Yes there were a few teachers I adored and gave me their all and cared for not only my grades but my well being. This year as a senior I even have one teacher that doesn’t even know my name! I just feel Spanish Fort could ask a little more from their teachers.
I have been a part of the Spanish Fort School System since the first grade. Being a senior at Spanish Fort High School has given me many opportunities to make a difference in my school and in my community. I have had the pleasure to meet many teachers and staff that have influenced me in many positive ways. Being in band and in clubs such as Peer Helpers, National Honor Society, Key Club, and Mu Alpha Theta has helped me become the young lady I am today. I have learned the importance of patience, kindness, hard work, discipline, and compassion by being held accountable by teachers who care for me. I have enjoyed attending a clean and organized school, and I have never dreaded coming to school. I have made many memories throughout my time in Spanish Fort, which will follow me throughout my life. Although I am graduating soon, I will always remember the impact Spanish Fort High School made on my life.