Spalding Academy Reviews

Great small town school that is very community oriented. Students have safe classrooms with great teachers that are preparing students to be ready for their futures either in college or work. Also preparing students for future use of their faith and involvement with their church.
My children are in strong math and science classes and that is preparing them for any college they choose.
I have been involved with Spalding Academy for over 40 years. I would not have spent that much time if it wasn't worth the effort. Seeing students go through our halls and go on into the world has been very satifying to see them excel in the real world when they leave.
Appropriate steps are taken if something does go bad.
Start Your Review of Spalding Academy
All across the board, extracurriculars are great.
It's a wonderful school to go to.
The teachers all know you very well.
Staff and students alike are accepted for who they are and all are included in all activities
There are all kinds of activities for these students and every student encourages other students to get involved
This school has changed how I view and treat others. The students that graduate from here are like no other public school student due to the fact that they are kind respectful and godly ready to enter the real world and succeed.
I believe the ethics and morals taught to my child at this school will impact my child for a lifetime.
I've enjoyed how personal it is.