Southwestern Christian School Reviews

We have had the BEST experience with our kids at SWCS. Our kids have been there from K, and 5-7th grade and the teachers truly do care about and love these kids. They make a real effort to teach the kids HOW to study, HOW to be accountable, HOW to be responsible - in addition to the top notch education. It has been such a blessing to see my kids thriving academically and spiritually there. My 5yo has never been one to sing and dance at church, and to see him excited to worship in chapel with his friends has just filled my heart. They also offer sports, band/orchestra, and various academic teams as well. Their administration is wonderful as well, they'll help navigate scholarship options, there are uniform swaps and so many opportunities to bring down the cost of a private school education. I am so glad we made the choice to step out and select SWCS for our kids.
This is a school you will not find anywhere else, it is simply amazing. We are so blessed to have our boys going there. The staff’s love and dedication is felt the minute you enter the school. My kids feel loved, secured, cared for, and they have so much fun learning in every area. Definitely a blessing.
SWCS is a wonderful Christian School and such a gem in Yuma! The teachers and staff love the students and it’s academically rigorous and spiritually enriching. They participate in lots of service projects and ministry in the community and around the world (missions).
Start Your Review of Southwestern Christian School
Southwestern Christian School helped to prepare my kids spiritually and academically for what God had in store for them. All of my children are now adults following God and completing their higher education. The strong, spiritual foundation they received at SWCS, the loving relationships they developed with teachers and students, and the encouragement to work hard and reach for their dreams is priceless. You will be immeasurably blessed to have your kids attend SWCS and become a part of the Lion Pride!