Southwest Christian School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Fort Worth, TX. It has 813 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Tuition is $19,150 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 96% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Southwest Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A40 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+28 Students
- A23 Students
- A19 Students
- A16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A-15 Students
- A15 Students
- B+14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Southwest Christian School
Southwest Christian School Reviews
I love Southwest Christian School because of the Christ-centered learning environment. All of the teachers find a way to incorporate God's teachings into their lessons. They offer many tutorial times and are willing to be flexible with students' busy schedules altered by extracurricular activities. Though sports at Southwest Christian School are not always the best, they are a great experience to be a part of! I have participated in many sports, and they have all been extremely enjoyable. For people who do not want to play sports, the school also has an amazing theatre program. Though I have no personal experience, my close friends who participate love it. Another great aspect of the school is the difficulty of the classes. Students can choose from honors, dual credit, and AP, and regular classes. This gives them the ability to take easier classes in subjects they struggle in and more difficult classes in subjects they excel.
SCS is an excellent school that has provided a wonderful experience for my children. We could have gone to any of the private schools in the area, but chose SCS because of their strong academics, small class size, tight-knit community and multiple extracurricular opportunities. But above these reasons, we chose SCS because of its faith-based environment that is apparent in everything they do inside and outside of the classroom. There are a lot of good schools in Fort Worth, but SCS is one of the few where students can receive an amazing education while putting Christ first.
Southwest Christian School is an excellent overall. The pieces that contribute to this excellence are the challenging academics, caring teachers, involved parents, distinct Christian foundation and influence, large amount of extra curricular opportunities, and amazing students and families. Our family is thankful to be a part of this wonderful community!