Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Southwest Christian School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Fort Worth, TX. It has 813 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $19,150 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 96% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Southwest Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A43 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+32 Students
- A30 Students
- A21 Students
- A-19 Students
- A-18 Students
- A17 Students
- B+16 Students
- B+15 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responses
- Football games25%
- Pregame, drum line, howdyweek, retreat, minimester25%
- Prom, Junior Blessing Day15%
- Pep rallies10%
- Spirit Week10%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekYes
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Southwest Christian School Reviews
My experience at Southwest Christian School began when I was merely four-years-old and ended this past May of 2019 when I graduated. I am more than prepared for college because of the amazing experience I had there. Academics were challenging, however they taught me how to study. Every activity I participated in had a loving, and Christ-centered atmosphere. They truly live up to their mission statement of having an academically excellent, globally minded, and Christ-centered education for all of their students. The school will always have a special place in my heart!
I love Southwest Christian School because of the Christ-centered learning environment. All of the teachers find a way to incorporate God's teachings into their lessons. They offer many tutorial times and are willing to be flexible with students' busy schedules altered by extracurricular activities. Though sports at Southwest Christian School are not always the best, they are a great experience to be a part of! I have participated in many sports, and they have all been extremely enjoyable. For people who do not want to play sports, the school also has an amazing theatre program. Though I have no personal experience, my close friends who participate love it. Another great aspect of the school is the difficulty of the classes. Students can choose from honors, dual credit, and AP, and regular classes. This gives them the ability to take easier classes in subjects they struggle in and more difficult classes in subjects they excel.
For my time in high school at Southwest Christian School, I was deeply impressed with how open, friendly, and accepting this school was of all new students. Both students and staff made themselves available to be friends with all who come through. The place was one that it genuinely felt like everyone cared. In the classroom, it was challenging but teachers were helpful and prepared us well for future success. On the athletic field, coaches taught us how to excel in our sport, but also taught us to use trials in sports as preparation for trials in life. The community was one that was safe and caring and did everything it could to provide all that the students needed. Southwest Christian is a great school filled with great people.