Southridge High School is a highly rated, public school located in Beaverton, OR. It has 1,660 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Southridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-352 Students
- A-294 Students
- B221 Students
- C+143 Students
- A+130 Students
- A100 Students
- B-70 Students
- A+68 Students
- B65 Students
- A+61 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.50 responses
Southridge High School Reviews
Southridge High School is fantastic. The administration here support all of their students; performing arts students, academic achievements, and athletic victories are all honored and recognized by the entire school. The school is academically rigorous and the teachers and counselors want each of their students to succeed. It's never awkie to be a hawkie at Southridge! The one thing I wish had been different is the IB program. Although I love the difficult classes, I find AP classes teach me more and are more geared towards students' success.
Southridge high school is a diverse school where inclusion is presented throughout the building. As a transfer student, I find my school to be very welcoming and positive. We are passionate about serving the community; clubs offered at SRHS truly supports a cause and creates a positive impact to society. Not only do activities help better our community, but it also prepares us students to step out into society and learn to cooperate while making a difference. A healthy relationship is developed by influence impacting and changing people's lives in a positive manner, and Southridge truly has the spirit. Along with creating change, career pathway and IB classes help prepare us for college classes and to be confident in certain subjects we want to study. Some changes that could be advised are the counselors' assistance towards the students and upgrades on sports equipment. But overall, Southridge carries and acknowledge diversity and inclusion that are important factors in life.
As an overall school, I relatively enjoyed my time at Southridge. Like all schools, it has it's own distinctive culture, with a string sense of pride for being southridge skyhawks. Some educators go above and beyond for their students, making up for those who do not seem to care for their students. The environment is nice and and fairly clean. Opportunities are given to the students through a wide range of actives, sports, and leadership roles within the school. Some students make a joke out of attending the school, fail to appreciate the effort the school staff take into considering everyone to make everyone connected in school unity. Overall a pretty good school!