Southridge High School is a highly rated, public school located in Beaverton, OR. It has 1,627 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Southridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-337 Students
- A-275 Students
- B210 Students
- B-139 Students
- A+124 Students
- A94 Students
- B-68 Students
- A+67 Students
- A+61 Students
- A+59 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.48 responses
Southridge High School Reviews
Southridge High School is fantastic. The administration here support all of their students; performing arts students, academic achievements, and athletic victories are all honored and recognized by the entire school. The school is academically rigorous and the teachers and counselors want each of their students to succeed. It's never awkie to be a hawkie at Southridge! The one thing I wish had been different is the IB program. Although I love the difficult classes, I find AP classes teach me more and are more geared towards students' success.
As an overall school, I relatively enjoyed my time at Southridge. Like all schools, it has it's own distinctive culture, with a string sense of pride for being southridge skyhawks. Some educators go above and beyond for their students, making up for those who do not seem to care for their students. The environment is nice and and fairly clean. Opportunities are given to the students through a wide range of actives, sports, and leadership roles within the school. Some students make a joke out of attending the school, fail to appreciate the effort the school staff take into considering everyone to make everyone connected in school unity. Overall a pretty good school!
I love Southridge High School. The teachers that I have had care about students and have helped prepare me for the future. The principal is great and stays involved with the students in the school while always working to make the school better. I feel like I have gained a lot of opportunities through going here. If anything the facility feels a little older and there are more issues than when I was a freshman, but overall it is a really great school!