Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Southridge High School is a highly rated, public school located in Beaverton, OR. It has 1,440 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 59% of students are at least proficient in math and 86% in reading.
Southridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-430 Students
- A-375 Students
- B269 Students
- B-183 Students
- A161 Students
- A-135 Students
- B91 Students
- A-91 Students
- B-90 Students
- B75 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 85 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.53 responses
Southridge High School Reviews
Southridge High School is fantastic. The administration here support all of their students; performing arts students, academic achievements, and athletic victories are all honored and recognized by the entire school. The school is academically rigorous and the teachers and counselors want each of their students to succeed. It's never awkie to be a hawkie at Southridge! The one thing I wish had been different is the IB program. Although I love the difficult classes, I find AP classes teach me more and are more geared towards students' success.
Southridge has a lot of great classes to offer and some wonderful hardworking teachers! It embraces diversity and encourages unity and friendship among its, students.
Southridge High School is a safe and friendly community with wonderful staff. The teachers really care about you and want you to succeed. Elective classes are diverse and fun to take. My favorite part was the club involvement where I made a lot of friends and participated in many community service projects. The student government does a great job to encourage school spirit and make high school enjoyable. All the school events were very fun and well-funded. I had a great high school experience, and I still visit my teachers during college breaks to check in with them about my successes and career opportunities. I am proud to have attended Southridge High School.