Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Southeastern Senior High School is a public school located in South Charleston, OH. It has 197 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Southeastern Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-56 Students
- A+46 Students
- A-40 Students
- C+36 Students
- B22 Students
- B+21 Students
- A20 Students
- B-15 Students
- A11 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Southeastern Senior High School
- BGreeneview High School
- Greeneview Local School District, OH
- 48 reviews
- C+Greenon High School
- Greenon Local School District, OH
- 70 reviews
- B-London High School
- London City School District, OH
- 79 reviews
- B+Cedarville High School
- Cedar Cliff Local School District, OH
- 33 reviews
Southeastern Senior High School Reviews
Honestly, I absolutely loved my time spent at Southeastern High School. I attended Southeastern Local Schools k-12, which allowed me to get to know the place well. At my school, all the teachers are dedicated to help their students succeed and they also liked building friendships with their students as well rather than just lecturing them all day. Also, the academics at Southeastern are very beneficial and the classes definitely help you prepare for college. Also, my school allows so many different extra curricular to fit every child’s interest. These are some of the reasons why I loved Southeastern High school.
To start off I would like to say that I absolutely love my school. The teachers at our school go out of their way to help tutor the students if we need help in a specific area. Also, most students at Southeastern are very supportive and will help make others feel included in activities. I hear about how many other schools are and it makes me extremely glad that I go to my school. I always feel safe their and I know that if I ever needed anything I have teachers I could trust to go get help or to talk to. If I could change one thing about our school, I would just make more ways for all clubs and sports to feel involved. Over the years this problem has been getting better, but there are still a few small improvements needed. Other than that my school is perfect to me.
I liked that whatever challenges or problems you may have come involved with, whether it's school or family problems there are so many teachers and people who'd be willing to help you.