Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical School is a public school located in South Easton, MA. It has 1,416 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 94% in reading.
Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+120 Students
- C+111 Students
- A+89 Students
- B-84 Students
- A73 Students
- A+54 Students
- C+54 Students
- C53 Students
- A+52 Students
- B+47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 49 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical School
- B-Blue Hills Regional Technical School - High School
- Public School
- Canton, MA
- 86 reviews
- BBrockton High School
- Brockton Public Schools, MA
- 664 reviews
- BRandolph High School
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- 102 reviews
- A-Quincy High School
- Quincy Public Schools, MA
- 167 reviews
Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical School Reviews
As a Southeastern graduate, I can truly say this is a very good school! The staff here can be annoying sometimes, but believe me they care about the students and are dedicated their job. There’s shops for the students to explore during their freshman year and you pick what shop you want. Once in that shop you learn the skills and also leave with a certificate or license in that field depending on the shop. So you have the choice of working with the license or certificate or going to college after you graduate. The academics are pretty good as well, the teachers are always willing to help. The school is very diverse and I really enjoyed my years here
My shop is awesome, I really love my shop teachers and the people in my shop, and the schedule is really good because there's less pressure around doing weekend hw and things like that. The administration is awful though. They're unsupportive of bullying situations, not helpful when you're struggling, they have no understanding of mental illness or how to deal with it, and they push off issues, stating that the problems don't have to do with them. Issues like sexual assault or bullying are not taken seriously. The shops are totally worth it, but if you struggle with mental illness or anything like that, this school is terrible with those issues.
Southeastern Regional Voc-Tech High School is a wonderful technical school that prepares students for college as well as the real world. They offer many different shops that gives each student the opportunity to discover hidden talents they may never have known they had. Each incoming freshman explores every single shop at least once to get a feel for what it is like. The diversity at this school is very good too, as many different people of different backgrounds join together and all work together. Every little thing about Southeastern overall makes the school a better place.