Southeast High School Reviews

Well they have really good teachers and I’ve learned so many important things that I will need in the real world
Southeast has many after school programs. I would like to see a change in the schedule to blocked to prepare you for college.
I have gone to school in the Cherokee school district since kindergarten. I loved growing up with all of my friends and I enjoyed the close community. Sports have been a large part of my life and I'm thankful that Southeast High School gave me the opportunity to improve and grow in my athleticism as well as my relationships with all of my teammates. The teachers at Southeast are incredibly kind and dependable. The small size of the school made it very unique. It helped me form very close friendships that I will forever cherish.
Start Your Review of Southeast High School
For the most part Southeast is a great school. The staff is amazing and we have a lot of amazing students. Our school is very small so everyone knows each other and is like a family. If you ever need help there is always a teacher or another student that is willing to help you out. I could not ask for a better school.
My favorite thing about this school was the teachers. I would really like it if they could give the teachers control of the heaters because it is always cold in the classrooms but warm in the office. The school is not very diverse but most of the students get along well.
The school smells bad sometimes, and we have poor heat, other than that I love it. It may not be the newest but it's the one I know.
FBLA, Science club, FCCLA, FFA, FCA, sports
The team does the best they can at all times.
We have a doorbell and camera installed on our front doors so we know who is being let in at all times, we have a resource officer at all times, and we have to be escorted to our cars when we need something out of them throughout the day.
I wish there were more electives throughout my four years, and I wish there was something offered that I would enjoy every hour.
Our counselor is fantastic, she helps us with practically everything. We also have a pretty high standard for our attendance record. It is usually enforced very well.
It's obviously school food, so it isn't suppose to be five star food. I think the food could be better if we didn't have a lot of regulations on how much of what we can have.
Southeast high school has sports like softball, baseball, basketball, volleyball, And football. All of these sports have great coaches and the students love playing them.