South Webster Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in South Webster, OH. It has 365 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
South Webster Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C54 Students
- A+29 Students
- B27 Students
- A-27 Students
- B-18 Students
- A16 Students
- C-15 Students
- A-13 Students
- B-12 Students
- A8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like South Webster Junior/Senior High School
- BValley High School
- Valley Local School District, OH
- 32 reviews
- B-Rock Hill Senior High School
- Rock Hill Local School District, OH
- 37 reviews
- B-Jackson High School
- Jackson City School District, OH
- 121 reviews
- A-Wheelersburg High School
- Wheelersburg Local School District, OH
- 41 reviews
South Webster Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I love that South Webster is such a close knit school. You feel life you are apart of a huge family, not just a school. They are helpful in any given situation and the staff truly looks out for you. They offer many college level courses which helps out with college, tremendously. I would only suggest that they open a class for students to prepare for the ACT and a financial literacy class so that kids fully understand things that are essential for the real world.
South Webster is a school that I am proud to be from, but I understand that there is always room for improvment. There is little to no diversity, which is something I feel every school should have, but it isn't surprising given the area is not very cultured. But, what the school lacks in certain fields, they make up in the sense of personal relationships. The entire school is a very close and accepting family.
What makes South Webster such a unique school is we are a very small school, my graduating class only has 48 students. Though we are small we always come together in school activities whether it is sports or clubs, we are there for one another. We are not only close with students in just our grade. There are lots of kids who may be an upperclassman but is best friends with a lower classman. In our small school we have lots of school spirit, you can find the majority of the students at soccer games, basketball games or an event to cheer our school on because we take pride in being a mighty Jeep. Though our mascot is not a jeep that you drive it is Eugene the Jeep from the famous cartoon Popeye! And we are very happy to say that we are one of the two school in the nation to have this unique mascot! I would do high school all over again in a heart beat because who doesn't want to be young again? I love my school because we are so supportive of each other no matter what. I have made so many new friends through the years through musicals, softball and other school activities. As much as I hate the stress of homework and having AP classes, I'm happy I have a school who pushes me to do my best because we have teachers who care about our future and see that we are just not another test score. Saying I love my school is an understatement because there are so many great people in our little community that makes everything great for our kids.