South Delta High School is a public school located in Rolling Fork, MS. It has 256 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-41 Students
- C+36 Students
- C34 Students
- B-32 Students
- B-30 Students
- B+25 Students
- A-23 Students
- C+20 Students
- B-18 Students
- A-16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
South Delta High School Reviews
South Delta High School is a very good school. All of the teachers are very supportive of the students education. I'm a senior now because of the help from all my teachers. The school has taught me to show integrity. There is a lot of diversity throughout the school. Everybody is treated the same there is no favoritism. To sum it all up, South Delta High School has been helping me a lot throughout my life.
My overall experience at this school is great. Yes, I have some days that are hard but I push past it and keep going forward. This school teaches me how to be responsible for my own. This school also prepare me for the world. What makes this school so unique is that they care about our education. They want us to be successful in life one day. If I had a chance to come to this school again I would because this school taught me many quality lessons that were and will always be helpful to me and other students as well.
South Delta is a good school, but with the principle we have now...he make it hard for us. He always seems to try to keep us from being successful. Other than that the teachers teach good. But our school average is a "C"....not good.