Souderton Area Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+161 Students
- A-152 Students
- A97 Students
- A+94 Students
- A-91 Students
- B+91 Students
- B-59 Students
- B50 Students
- B-48 Students
- B46 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 95 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
Schools like Souderton Area Senior High School
- APhoenixville Area High School
- Phoenixville Area School District, PA
- 116 reviews
- AUpper Dublin High School
- Upper Dublin School District, PA
- 208 reviews
- APerkiomen Valley High School
- Perkiomen Valley School District, PA
- 254 reviews
- A-Pennridge High School
- Pennridge School District, PA
- 276 reviews
Souderton Area Senior High School Reviews
Review Souderton Area Senior High School
I very much enjoyed my experience at Souderton Area High School, because the school was very accepting and was always extremely willing to help their student body. The guidance counselors are attentive and give such helpful advice to stressed out teens, and want what is best for the students. The high school was informative and had events posted throughout the school constantly; there was always something going on! The school also held many activities, in fact Souderton holds special olympics every year which is a great time when different schools and student come together to help and have a fun time! The teachers are all so nice and welcoming and give great life advice to their students. Souderton also offers a grand variety of courses to take.
I really enjoyed my high school career! High school is a time of self discovery and you really begin to find your hobbies and your interests. Souderton pushed me out of my comfort zone in many ways forcing me to take opportunities like job shadows and internships. Which intern made me realize the field that I want to go into for my career. I have had some great teachers that taught me skills and life lessons that I wouldn't have learned any where else. I enjoyed high school, all of the high and the lows because thats what made me into who I am today.
My experience with Souderton Area High School was through the roof. Every day, there are smiles in the hallways, and no one is feeling too frantic about getting to class. From my freshman year to my final senior year, the school activities and events get better and better. Many staff and upperclassmen helped all of the incoming freshmen with warm welcomes and many festivities. The school is not built like any other high school, but it makes it a lot easier to navigate and enjoy every moment with friends and teachers.