Somerset Christian School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Somerset, KY. It has 348 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-17 Students
- B-15 Students
- C12 Students
- B-10 Students
- B9 Students
- B5 Students
- A-5 Students
- A-5 Students
- C3 Students
- B-3 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Somerset Christian School
Somerset Christian School Reviews
Somerset Christian was a wonderful place to build my faith and, as their mission statement states, help me develop my full potential in Christ. Overall, the teachers and administration were very helpful in preparing me for college both academically and spiritually.Due to its small size, I was able to join dozens of activities and expand myself to find my interests. I am more well-rounded because I was able to participate in so many clubs and activities. One thing I would like to see improve is the school environment for students. Some classes have bullying issues, which affect close friends around me and myself. One of my best friends has just left the school due to the extent of the bullying. I spoke with her mother, and apparently, our principal has done nothing to address the issue. Some teachers do not even know that the bullying was taking place. I would like to see Somerset Christian improve in taking action against bullying.
I went to SCS for my freshman, sophomore, and most of my Junior year. The school has wonderful teachers who care about your education, well being, and future. The school is very diverse because many families enrolled in the school are host families for students of other countries. Somerset Christian School is a Christian environment for your children. Sports are a big thing at this school. Soccer and volleyball are the most popular and successful. The cafeteria food is almost always delicious. I made amazing friends during my time at SCS.
This school has nice facilities. The bullying is bad. The principal doesn't seem to do anything about it especially if the one doing it comes from a family that donates a lot of money or is in a leadership position. Some teachers play favorites with the students who play a lot of sports. If you leave the school, you are basically shunned.