Somerset Academy Charter High School Miramar Campus Reviews

My overall experience at Somerset Academy Central is good. The teachers are always there to help when the help is needed. In my opinion they should add more activities and clubs. Also college classes that will help us get ready for the college world. I enjoy going to the school because its small and everybody knows everybody.
I liked the teacher and administration, I would like to change the classes such as not mix grades and more extracurricular activities!
The extracurriculars are good but the facilities and equipment can be a lot better.
Start Your Review of Somerset Academy Charter High School Miramar Campus
I have had a good experience so far. the students are friendly and there are teachers who will listen if you need someone to talk to.
They are very happy to teach students who are willing or not willing to learn.
You won't feel unsafe at this school. There is not much to worry about while attending there.
There is a science, fashion, dance and key club that I am aware of. A national honor society is present as well.
This school is unique because it is a charter school with students in grades K-12. It is relatively small. Therefore it is the usual for one to see many familiar faces everyday. This makes it less difficult for one to make friends. I am not sure if I would attend my school all over again.
The teachers normally do what they can to help the students understand the curriculum better. They do care about their students and do try to help with any problems the students may obtain.