Snowden School is a public school located in Memphis, TN. It has 1,430 students in grades PK, K-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 30% in reading.
Snowden School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Snowden School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Snowden School Reviews
Definitely a great school. I have been going here since third grade. Their optional program is awesome!
This yea has been the most disappointing, and my child has attended the same school for 3 years. At the beginning I addressed some concerns about how to tell when assignments and test were due and given. After many emails and phone calls there was very little improvement, in fact, it seemed to have the opposite effect with one particular teacher. I thought I was making efforts to support the teachers as they attempt to educate but I feel defeated because the school year is almost over.
The minimum academic requirements, if you are coming to this school for Middle school, is fair. You need grades such as As and Bs. Most of the students coming to this school for middle school has a good history on their academics as well as other subjects. To increase your chances of gaining admission to this school, make sure you have good grades and a good behavior record.