Snake River High School is a public school located in BLACKFOOT, ID. It has 582 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Snake River High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-103 Students
- B83 Students
- B+58 Students
- B41 Students
- A+40 Students
- A-31 Students
- A27 Students
- B-15 Students
- B+14 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Snake River High School Reviews
I loved Snake River High School! The music and Theatre programs were incredible. I learned so much! And even in the classes where I didnt enjoy it as much, the teachers still made it tolerable! Love this school
Snake River is a very interesting school with different groups, but because of the lack of overall students if you don't fit in with the overall crowd you are very unlikely to fit it with more than one to two people. This can create a toxic atmosphere where you get "bullied" by the large groups. Great for sports I guess? If you can be driven to any of the schools in IF or Pocatello you should as they are better.
I have had an amazing time at snake river high school. The students are all friendly and we all have known each other since we were all little. The sports are a great thing to be part of. Things that I wish would change is for there to be more money for the school, activities, sports, and students to be able to do more.