Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Smithville Attendance Center is an above average, public school located in Smithville, MS. It has 543 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Smithville Attendance Center Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-31 Students
- A-30 Students
- A-22 Students
- B+18 Students
- B-12 Students
- B-8 Students
- A8 Students
- B-6 Students
- B+6 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- Offers Full Week—
- Offers Part Week—
- Offers Full Day—
- Offers Part Day—
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Smithville Attendance Center
- C+Hatley Attendance Center
- Monroe County School District, MS
- PK, K-12
- 55 reviews
- B+Itawamba Agricultural High School
- Itawamba County School District, MS
- 27 reviews
- BAmory High School
- Amory School District, MS
- 45 reviews
- B-Nettleton High School
- Nettleton School District, MS
- 38 reviews
Smithville Attendance Center Reviews
Smithville Attendance Center is not the best school, but it is also not the worst. We have great teachers who actually care about education their students, and making sure they have everything the need to excel in school. We also have almost no bullying in school. We have a great principal that listens to the students and knows what is going on in the school. We have great sports programs that any student can join. The coaches always make sure the athletes are getting good grades and doding good in practice and games. In all Smithv is a great school to attend.
I personally love my high school. I came in in the 6th grade and was immediately accepted as family. The teachers and wonderful and the curriculum is geared towards college prep.
Smithville has an outstanding academic program due to our leaders. We also excel in all sports. Great all around school.