Skyview High School is a public school located in Nampa, ID. It has 1,361 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Skyview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B284 Students
- B-152 Students
- A-129 Students
- C127 Students
- B87 Students
- B+76 Students
- B+74 Students
- A+68 Students
- B+57 Students
- A47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.53 responses
Skyview High School Reviews
I only recently moved to Skyview High School but I have already experienced the exceptional environment. Each teacher isn't just there to give information, but is there to help every individual succeed. One of the unique things about Skyview is their passing periods, I have been to four other high schools and none have had passing periods with music and I love it! I believe that having music in the halls during passing periods contributes to a positive environment and helps students know how much time they have left as the music stops about a minute before the bell rings. Lastly, I've been very impressed with Skyview's counselors. When signing up for classes, my counselor did everything she could to help me get the classes I wanted and helping me know what was best for me. The career counselors have been spectacular as they are there to provide help with scholarships, college information, and concurrent classes. Skyview High School has given me a great experience!
While being a student here for four years, there have been ups and downs. Luckily, more ups. The faculty is great and helpful to students. There is a lot of variety in the classes to choose from. Only downside has been the hick-ups with the new technology, which is understandable. Overall great school!
Skyview makes all activities feel important. There are no "popular" kids and everyone is super nice. Because they offer transfer options with other schools in the district, they have tons of options for classes, and with their defined pathways, there are career prep classes for everyone. They offer many advanced options for students who wish to go above and beyond, not to mention there are tons of clubs and sports teams which are very open-minded, you may not be the best, but if you're willing to learn and work hard, there's most definitely a spot for you!