Skyview High School is a public school located in Billings, MT. It has 1,582 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Skyview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+225 Students
- C+148 Students
- B-139 Students
- B70 Students
- B+45 Students
- A+36 Students
- A-32 Students
- B30 Students
- A30 Students
- B24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 93 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
Schools like Skyview High School
Skyview High School Reviews
Skyview High School is a magnificent place to go to school. There are so many opportunities and so much to do. The staff is eager to help out where they can; all you need to do is ask. The view is stunning, though, students and staff alike rarely step out to see it. The halls are built wide to reduce traffic flow. Students respect each other and follow unspoken rules-such as walking on the right side of the halls and stairwells-with pride for their school. Homecoming, TWIRP, and Prom are the events of the year! The Homecoming parade brings in thousands of children from the numerous schools around town to see the display of school spirit that Skyview provides. Our spirit is practically seeping out of the walls. I wouldn't transfer schools for the world. I love it so much that I'd take an extra year if they offered it.
I've went to Skyview for almost 4 years and I've seen it all. My personality doesn't fit in with the environment of Skyview High School. I'm drama-free and I'm just at school to learn, make some new friends, and have some fun too. The best thing at Skyview is the teachers! Most the teachers are the best I've ever had.
I have gotten the opportunity to be a Board of Director at Skyview and help make many of the decisions at the school. It is a very diverse environment that welcomes many students. The teachers for the most part are very good, it is just the type of people that you can work best with that really decides if a teacher is good for you. The sports are great and a very fun place for kids to participate in or watch. All in all it is a very great environment.