Skyline High School Reviews

Skyline High School is a very diverse school. I enjoyed everything about it. The teachers are awesome at what they do. Administration is excellent. And most of all, the student body is very diverse and versatile. I enjoy going to school everyday because I know I will learn something new and it will prepare me for my college years.
I enjoy the classes provided and how the teachers try to motivate us to do better. I feel like if that would come to our benefit in the future and I'm extremely thankful for that. The one thing I would like to improve is the security. We have poor security at our school, which has led to many inconveniences in the past. I would like to see stronger security at Skyline High School to keep, not only the students safe, but as well as the teachers and staff.
It is a very bad school with good teacher but poor administration and security. While studying here I experienced a drive by right outside of school during dismissal, a lock down because someone brought a gun in, drugs being sold during school in the hallways, being scared to go to this school every morning I would make up any excuse no to go because I wasn't sure what would happen. I simply didn't feel safe here at all.
Start Your Review of Skyline High School
I loved everything about Skyline High School. To the teachers, staff, cheer team that I was on , the football games and the band. I had a good bond with every teacher I took along with the principal and counselors. They made sure we were safe, made sure we were in class (on time at that) and not in the hallways or restroom skipping. Our safety came first!
Skyline High School is very good school I've made lots of goods experiences in there but there are some teachers that really don't teach well and also the food is not the best in that school, we also don't have tons of resources there.
I very much dislike skyline culture, meaning the people who attend skyline make the experience bad. There’s some teachers who deeply care about the students but a lot of them just don’t care at all. This is my last year at skyline and I don’t even have school spirit, I’m just ready to leave already. I would have to rate skyline high school a 4/10. A 4 for effort :)
This school really helped me in many ways prepare myself for college. Not only does Skyline offer many different clusters for a desired career, it also has some of the best teachers that love to teach and also have fun with the students. Also one of the most important things, each grade level has their own way of making the school fun and exciting.
Going into my senior year into this school I’ve certainly can see improvments be made. First off I would like to say that I have enjoyed some things about this school such as the events, but regarding the issues. One improvement would be the discipline against the bad students. Some students are disciplined but then you see they continue what they do. Another thing is the dress code. I certainly do not enjoy having to wear uniform.
Skyline is a very diverse place where you are able to learn and people are there to help you grow and accomplish your dreams. Skyline has a multitude of career path you can take and the teachers and staff are very much involved to help you better your future. The staff is very involved in the children in the growth of their future. I recommend skyline for anybody who wants to take their career path serious or to recommend to parents who want their children to see secede to secede says their career path serious or to recommend to parents who want to see their children secede.
I am a recent alumnus of this institution. I can say that this is actually a great place to learn. I was also a part of the Skyline Raider Band, the best in Dallas and possibly one of the best high school bands in the U.S....in terms of academics, things are getting better in that part and teachers are actually good with teaching.
Skyline is not the best school around because of where it is located, in the hood. But some of the teachers and clusters there were very fun and helpful in furthering my education.
I liked that my cluster teacher cared about us and our success. The sports and school culture was something I loved about school and the experiences I had there were the best. All schools have their pros and cons but overall I had a great time here from 2012-2016.
I enjoy going to Skyline and it's a very good school. The only real complaints I have are about individual students but that's not something Skyline can fix easily.
As a student at skyline, I like how diverse the school is and how accepting most kids are. Skyline strives to be its best even though there are some students who aren’t willing to do that. If I could change something about Skyline, it would definitely be teaching the staff members to respect the students and to not have a mindset of a dictator. Those days when the administration believes that they can speak to us however they want just because they’re “above” the students makes us want to disrespect them and fight back. I would also want to make it a more lgbt friendly school, me being bisexual I don’t feel like the staff care about our pride much.
My experience here was amazing, met new people every year, teachers are strict but it helps a lot. They have activities too for certain grades like pep-rallys.
The school is a highly populated school so it’s not very difficult to encounter new people, being social is not even a choice with all the friendly faces here. There are many places you can go in the proces of looking for help with school work and or personal situation and problems.
I had a great experience in comparison to others. One thing that should change is the student teacher connection among students not in the magnet program.
Start Your Review of Skyline High School
I loved how Skyline provided students with many opportunities to explore what we wanted to do with our future. However, I wish Skyline was more organized.
Being a student at Skyline High School is very interesting because of the different people you meet. I dont think I would change anything about it.
I like the fact that they do try to make activities for us but they can sometimes exaggerate like the principal just talks in the announcements thing so much it is quite annoying. Some of the administrators are just very unfair sometimes. There isn't fair treatment for everyone and there are teachers there that don't act very professional towards students. I know two teachers that I have. Both he, one acts very petty towards certain opinions we provide to him like correcting him for example. The other one is my chef. He has personal preference for the people that are his race and he always critizes everyone else's work but not of a certain person. Which in my opinion is not right for a teacher to be doing such things.