Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Sky View High School is an above average, public school located in Smithfield, UT. It has 1,363 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Sky View High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+763 Students
- A315 Students
- A+216 Students
- C+201 Students
- C+182 Students
- C+181 Students
- B178 Students
- B-137 Students
- B122 Students
- B+61 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.57 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.57 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 224 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.69 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.79 responses
Sky View High School Reviews
I loved Sky View. My peers were great and super kind and accepting of everyone. There were always students at games, performances, and other school functions. It was so cool to see all the students together, supporting each other. If anyone was having a hard time or needed friends, there was always someone there to help you and go to activities with you. I have met some of my best friends from high school, and I am so grateful for my experience there!
Sky View is a great school! I've been given so many opportunities and learned so many things. If I could change one thing, it would be the size and quality of the building. It feels a little cramped and dark sometimes, and we dont have AC in the older classrooms.
I LOVE SKY VIEW!! Every time I am with my friends at school, cheering at a sporting event, or participating in the activities I am reminded of how amazing Sky View is. The culture is what makes the experience so great. Sky View is known for its classy character and with all of the great students, teachers, and administration the legacy continues. In my opinion, the best part of our school is the unity we have. This year the whole school got T-shirts that said “North Side” on them and we all wore them to the sporting events. That is only a small token of what has brought our student body together. We truly are united, unlike any other school. I will never forget my years at Sky View because they have been some of the greatest years of my life-GO BOBCATS!💙💛